Tag : logbook
Yes, if you upgrade to the Team account, you have the option to private stream the data. Coaches would be able to view all athletes but athletes would not be able to view other athletes. Guests or non Team members would not be able to see any of the data as well. If you turn off the private streaming function, anyone would be able to view the data, including guests and non-team members.... Read more
If you are having issues pairing your SpeedCoach to your Android phone in order to Live Stream the data, please update your firmware to version 2.22. If you are still having issues, please try clearing the Bluetooth cache from your phone and restarting. To do so, go to your phone's settings. Then go to Apps or Application Manager. At the top, there is a pull down menu to Show System Apps, select this. Find the app called Bluetooth and select it. Then go into Storage and select Clear Cache. Restart your phone and it should now pair with Logbook... Read more
As an athlete, you are not permitted to view the sessions in the team account, only the coaches and admin can view those. Therefore you don't have the choice to toggle between personal and team accounts. You can choose the team when uploading data sessions. And you can also choose the team when streaming and can make the live stream private. To ensure you are part of the team, you can go to Account Management and choose My Teams and you should see the team name listed there... Read more
Yes. You are not able to stream data without having the training pack installed. You can purchase a training pack upgrade through our website.... Read more
- Download LiNK Logbook from the app store on your mobile device Link Logbook
- Ensure Bluetooth is turned on on the mobile device. Open LiNK Logbook.
- Create an account or login to LiNK Logbook.
- Go to the Workout Log Screen. Press the arrow/cloud icon in the top right.
- On the CoxBox GPS, go to the Main Menu and select Data LiNK mode.
- In the Logbook app, your CoxBox should appear, select it to begin uploading data.
- After data has uploaded, select the calendar date and session you want to review. ... Read more