Tag : Bluetooth
SpeedCoach firmware version 2.19 also includes a Bluetooth profile update. Therefore you will have to run the firmware update twice to update the firmware and Bluetooth profile. If you ran the update and did not get 2.19 on your SpeedCoach, please connect again and run the update 1 more time.... Read more
If you are having issues pairing your SpeedCoach to your Android phone in order to Live Stream the data, please update your firmware to version 2.22. If you are still having issues, please try clearing the Bluetooth cache from your phone and restarting. To do so, go to your phone's settings. Then go to Apps or Application Manager. At the top, there is a pull down menu to Show System Apps, select this. Find the app called Bluetooth and select it. Then go into Storage and select Clear Cache. Restart your phone and it should now pair with Logbook... Read more
With the latest version of MAC, there is a dark mode now. LiNK hasn’t been updated to accommodate this yet. In the box, the text will be white on a white background and may “appear” like it isn’t there when it reality it is. If you click in the box, you may find that the SPC is really there when it looks like it isn’t. Getting off dark mode would help with this.... Read more
Unfortunately, the hardware on your mobile device is outdated and is not Bluetooth Peripheral capable. You will need to acquire a new mobile device that is Bluetooth Peripheral capable to pair a SpeedCoach to NK LiNK Logbook.... Read more
Yes. Both units contain a Bluetooth Low Energy module that is used to communicate with outside applications and devices.... Read more
- Download LiNK Logbook from the app store on your mobile device Link Logbook
- Ensure Bluetooth is turned on on the mobile device. Open LiNK Logbook.
- Create an account or login to LiNK Logbook.
- Go to the Workout Log Screen. Press the arrow/cloud icon in the top right.
- On the CoxBox GPS, go to the Main Menu and select Data LiNK mode.
- In the Logbook app, your CoxBox should appear, select it to begin uploading data.
- After data has uploaded, select the calendar date and session you want to review. ... Read more