The SpeedCoach OC Training Pack Upgrade adds these Software Features:
- Programmable workouts based on time or distance - easy to set up, save and run
- Data recall tied to workout sessions for in-depth review of pieces
- Heart rate (compatible with any Bluetooth® low energy HR Belt)
- Stored data can be exported wirelessly to PC or Mac
- Wireless data transfer of just go and workout interval data to PC or Mac for viewing and storage.
What we will send to you:
- Bluetooth® low energy Dongle
- Emailed firmware upgrade file
How to Upgrade Your Unit:
- Enter your SpeedCoach OC 2 serial number and purchase the Training Pack upgrade.
- You will receive an e-mail with your firmware file within 3 business days.
- You will receive a Bluetooth® low energy Dongle by postal mail within 3 business days.
- After you receive the firmware upgrade file AND the Bluetooth® low energy Dongle, you will need to download and install LiNK for Windows or LiNK for OS X.
- Insert Bluetooth® low energy Dongle in an available USB port on your computer
- Follow instructions on the "help" tab of LiNK for Windows to install upgraded firmware.
Note: This upgrade is for customers who purchased the SpeedCoach OC 2 WITHOUT Training Pack. This WILL NOT work with other SpeedCoach models.
If you have any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LiNK is NK’s connected environment which greatly expands performance and improves capabilities of the NK LiNK Wireless platform. The LiNK environment will include Bluetooth® low energy wireless connectivity to heart rate belts, sensors, phones, tablets, PC’s (dongle required) and Macs (dongle required) as well as cloud connectivity, web analytics and real-time tracking via apps. LiNK Logbook (mobile only) features include:
QUICK AND EASY TO STORE SESSION DATA
- Pair with your NK device using Data LiNK mode to import session memory to your secure account.
REVIEW AND ANALYZE SESSION PERFORMANCE
- Quickly find and select sessions from the calendar view.
- Review your course overlayed on a map.
- Check boat metrics for any or all of the session.
- Get a clear understanding of your rowing style by viewing your stroke profile.
QUICK AND EASY TO STREAM LIVE DATA
- Pair with your NK device using Live Stream mode.
- Keep the paired phone and NK device together on the water while training or racing.
SAFETY ON THE WATER
- Coaches, family, friends and spectators can view your location on the map viewer. Just scan the map viewer or boat list to locate any streaming boat.
ESSENTIAL COACHING TOOL
- Coaches can view real-time location and performance measurements during workouts in order to provide more effective feedback. All performance measurements in the SpeedCoach/CoxBox GPS are available in the live viewer, so coaches can select which measurements to monitor during each session.
IMPROVED SPECTATOR EXPERIENCE
- Spectators and coaches can view real-time position and performance measurements during an event (please check with the regatta officials regarding the legality of cell phone use during a race). With all entries streaming their data, spectators can see who's ahead by how much - all in real-time! Note: Bluetooth® low energy products will NOT work with ANT+ heart rate belts. Bluetooth® low energy belts are compatible with all iOS fitness tracking apps.
NK offers LiNK programs for Windows and OS X/MacOS, which require the use of a NK Bluetooth Low Energy USB Dongle to provide compatible Bluetooth support. LiNK for Windows and OS X only provide a way to upload your data for export as a CSV or FIT file. We encourage using the NK LiNK Logbook app for iOS and Android, which allows you to upload, stream and review all the data in one spot without having to export to a 3rd party platform.