- NK Bluetooth® Dongle enables your SpeedCoach GPS or SpeedCoach SUP (Model 2) to communicate wirelessly with your computer.
- Instantly creates a virtual COM port for cable-free firmware updates and data download.
- Matching communications protocol ensures robust, long-range data exchange with NK LiNK products. Also supports other Bluetooth® low energy devices.
- PC and Mac Compatible. Installs in any available USB port. Very small and low-profile -- can remain in laptop USB port while traveling.
Download LiNK for Windows or LiNK for Mac to start downloading data from your SpeedCoach GPS with the NK Bluetooth® low energy Dongle.
LiNK is NK’s connected environment which greatly expands the performance improving capabilities of the SpeedCoach GPS platform. The LiNK environment will include Bluetooth® low energy wireless connectivity to heart rate belts, sensors, phones, tablets, PC’s (dongle required) and Macs as well as cloud connectivity, web analytics and real-time tracking via apps. At the moment, our LiNK features include:
- Wirelessly transfer just go and workout interval data to PC or Mac, Ios, or Android device for viewing and storage.
- Export data to charting and analysis programs, such as Excel, via CSV.
- Export data to FIT file format to enable transfer to third-party websites, such as Endomondo, Strava and any FIT-compatible site.
Note: Bluetooth® low energy products will NOT work with ANT+ heart rate belts. Bluetooth ® low energy belts are compatible with all iOS fitness tracking apps.
NK offers LiNK programs for Windows and OS X, which require the use of a NK Bluetooth Low Energy USB Dongle to provide compatible Bluetooth support. We also have the NK app for iOS and Android, allowing you to download and save your SpeedCoach data before you even leave the boathouse.