- Turn on the unit when you get outside.
- Allow for up to 3 minutes for the GPS to get a satellite lock.
- (If applicable) Pair your heart rate belt to your unit. Main Menu->Setup->HRM Setup->Pair HRM
- Select Speed/Distance Setup: Split or Speed. Main Menu->Setup->Speed/Distance Setup.
- Go back to the main screen. Adjust the flex (bottom) windows by using the up and down buttons to change the measurements shown to your personal preferences.
- Before rowing, press the Power button once to set the unit into “Ready” mode.
- Start your row.
- If you want to take a rest, press the power button to put unit in STOP mode.
- Press the power button to put the unit back in READY mode when ready to resume.
- Once completed with the row, hold the power button until “Reset” appears to save your rowing session (Please note: session will also be saved if the unit powers off).
To make the installation process as simple as possible, we created a video series that shows step-by-step-instructions for the EmPower Oarlock. If you have any further questions, please contact our technical support team
Step 1: Introduction
Step 2A: Installing on a Standard Pin
Step 2B: Installing on a C-Cup Bracke
Step 3: Pairing
Step 4: Configuration
Step 5: Calibrating your Oarlock
You will first need to create an account if you do not already have one. After you create an account, sign in. Click on your account name at the top of the page and select My Account. On the left of the screen, you will see Product Registration, select this option. Enter your purchase date, serial number and product name into the fields and then select Save.... Read more