- Turn on the unit when you get outside.
- Allow for up to 3 minutes for the GPS to get a satellite lock.
- (If applicable) Pair your heart rate belt to your unit. Main Menu->Setup->HRM Setup->Pair HRM
- Select Speed/Distance Setup: Split or Speed. Main Menu->Setup->Speed/Distance Setup.
- Go back to the main screen. Adjust the flex (bottom) windows by using the up and down buttons to change the measurements shown to your personal preferences.
- Before rowing, press the Power button once to set the unit into “Ready” mode.
- Start your row.
- If you want to take a rest, press the power button to put unit in STOP mode.
- Press the power button to put the unit back in READY mode when ready to resume.
- Once completed with the row, hold the power button until “Reset” appears to save your rowing session (Please note: session will also be saved if the unit powers off).
To make the installation process as simple as possible, we created a video series that shows step-by-step-instructions for the EmPower Oarlock. If you have any further questions, please count our customer support
Step 1: Introduction
Step 2A: Installing on a Standard Pin
Step 2B: Installing on a C-Cup Bracke
Step 3: Pairing
Step 4: Configuration
Step 5: Calibrating your Oarlock