Initially, you will not be able to view two boats on the same device simultaneously but you can switch between boats. A workaround would be to use two devices and stream a different boat’s data on each one.... Read more
Yes, if the SpeedCoach GPS 2 is connected to an EmPower Oarlock, that data is available for viewing.... Read more
You should get 2 to 3 times the battery life of the previous CoxBox 08. With a fully charged battery, you should expect 10+ hours of use.... Read more
Var is going to be the magnetic declination of your current location, further information can be found here: Magnetic Declination
Var is not used when selecting Magnetic North. If you choose True North, then it is advisable to add the Var number.
To find your magnetic declination, here is a good place to start Find my Var
We discovered an issue with certain SpeedCoach units where the fuel gauge would greatly overestimate the amount of battery life left. The symptoms are that the SpeedCoach shows full bars for a very long time before finally going to 4 bars. After a little while on 4 bars, the unit would shut off. We have developed a fix for this issue with firmware version 2.21. If you are seeing this issue, please update your SpeedCoach firmware to 2.21 and the unit should record battery life properly after that.... Read more
- Download LiNK Logbook from the app store on your mobile device Link Logbook
- Ensure Bluetooth is turned on on the mobile device. Open LiNK Logbook.
- Create an account or login to LiNK Logbook.
- Go to the Workout Log Screen. Press the arrow/cloud icon in the top right.
- On the CoxBox GPS, go to the Main Menu and select Data LiNK mode.
- In the Logbook app, your CoxBox should appear, select it to begin uploading data.
- After data has uploaded, select the calendar date and session you want to review. ... Read more