If you upgrade your account to Team, you have the ability to select up to 8 boats (or 8 people in a boat) that are all simultaneously streaming and compare the results side-by-side. Anyone you would like to compare would need to have a separate SpeedCoach/CoxBox GPS streaming to a separate mobile device while using hte app.... Read more
- Bigger Screen - Moving the connectors allow for a much bigger screen with access to more information.
- Bigger Keypad - This change also allowed for larger buttons, easier to manage when wearing gloves.
- Corrosion Prevention - When water and debris got into the connectors when on top, it would just sit there and create corrosion when not in use. The side connectors will allow for water and debris to drain after every use and help protect against corrosion. Although you still should rinse out salt water each time
Yes, if the SpeedCoach GPS 2 is connected to an EmPower Oarlock, that data is available for viewing.... Read more
This can sometimes mean that the GPS needs to be reset on the unit. Please go to the Main Menu->Setup->Advanced->Diagnostics. Press the right button to scroll to the Radio Diagnostics Screen. On this screen, press the down arrow. The screen will go back to zeros and gradually come back. Afterwards you should start getting better numbers.... Read more
You should get 2 to 3 times the battery life of the previous CoxBox 08. With a fully charged battery, you should expect 10+ hours of use.... Read more
We discovered an issue with certain SpeedCoach units where the fuel gauge would greatly overestimate the amount of battery life left. The symptoms are that the SpeedCoach shows full bars for a very long time before finally going to 4 bars. After a little while on 4 bars, the unit would shut off. We have developed a fix for this issue with firmware version 2.21. If you are seeing this issue, please update your SpeedCoach firmware to 2.21 and the unit should record battery life properly after that.... Read more
- Download LiNK Logbook from the app store on your mobile device Link Logbook
- Ensure Bluetooth is turned on on the mobile device. Open LiNK Logbook.
- Create an account or login to LiNK Logbook.
- Go to the Workout Log Screen. Press the arrow/cloud icon in the top right.
- On the CoxBox GPS, go to the Main Menu and select Data LiNK mode.
- In the Logbook app, your CoxBox should appear, select it to begin uploading data.
- After data has uploaded, select the calendar date and session you want to review. ... Read more