Interval 2000 Split/Rate Watch
Store 2000 splits and/or rates in memory:
- Stores and recalls lap times AND cumulative splits.
- Stroke rates are stored in memory with the time taken.
- Segmented memory allows one to store multiple races or workouts for later recall (along with the time and date they were stored).
Save multiple races, pieces or workouts:
- Simply press the "next segment" button to store data from another race or piece in memory (store up to 2,000 segments).
- Stored segments are identified by date and time started when recalled.
- Count 1, 2 or 3 strokes, strides or cycles.
- View strokes per minute (1/2 stroke resolution) OR seconds per stroke (1/100th second resolutions).
Upload memory data to your computer with the Interval Interface and WatchWare for Windows
- Docking cradle plugs into serial (com) port. Watch drops onto cradle and communicates optically. Data upload is controlled by data transfer software.
- Control upload, store data, sort data and review data. Maintain athlete roster and assign split times and rate to individual athletes.
- Calculate splits for multiple athletes or crews timed in one set or race.
- Automatically calculate distance per stroke and speed based on pool length or other known distance.
Engraving Note: Please make sure that everything is spelled correctly, as your engraved product cannot be returned. All sales are final on engraved products. Add 2 business days to all engraving orders.
|Included in Package|
|Memory||2000 splits, best and average split, 600+ segments identified by date and time, stroke rate w/time.|
|Unit Weight||2.2 oz (66.369 g).|
|Display Dimensions||1.625 x 1.25 in|
Note: Control unit with bumper and lanyard floats
|Display||High-contrast monochrome LCD|
|Backlight||Blue/green electroluminescent backlight, auto-on.|
|Controls||5 buttons (3 side, 2 front), tactile and audible response.|
|Battery Type||2 CR2032 (1 display, 1 backlight).|
|Battery Life Expectancy||300+ hours.|
|Case||Injection-molded polymer case, acrylic lens.|
|Warranty Period||2 Year Warranty|
|Chronograph||00:00.00||00:00.00 - 59:59.99||Auto roll-over at 1 hour|
|Cumulative Splits||00:00.0||0 - 9:59:59.59|
|Seconds Per Stroke||0:00||1/100th sec res|
|Stroke Rate||000 ½||1/2 SPM resolution||dedicated rate button, multiple rate calucation modes|
|Time of Day||00:00.00||12 or 24 hour clock|